As Thanksgiving 2022 approached, we saw a big milestone within reach, but it was going to take the provision of God through God’s people to get there. If we could raise $22,000 in single gifts or recurring gifts to go toward ministry in 2023, we would be able to move from being primarily “support raising” focused to primarily “ministry to ministers” focused.
In the end, we didn’t raise $22,000.
We raised $28,500!
Thank you to those who came behind us in this season!
God is so good, and we are so excited to ramp up our efforts to bring health to ministry leaders!
Ministry Expansion is well underway!
- Derry has already launched his Ministry Leader Newsletter that will go out 1-2 times a month.
- Applications are open for the BETA version of the first Youth Ministry Leader Cohort experience. The hope is to facilitate two different groups of 8-10 youth ministers in a bi-weekly online cohort learning experience.
- The “My Third Decade” podcast that Derry started in 2018 is coming back after a nearly 3 year break. Episodes will focus on ministering with a healthy heart, head, and hands. (not sure what that means? Check it out the last week in January to learn more.)
- The website and blog are under construction with hopes to go public in March.
- The VLOG is coming Fall 2023.
As this goal has been met and we find ourselves in a great spot for ministry in 2023, we are still in process of building our up our support team for continued and expanded ministry.
TAX DEDUCTIBLE GIFTS CAN BE GIVEN THROUGH:
OR Mail checks to: Standing Stone Ministry | c/o Derry Prenkert | PO BOX 11028| Newport Beach, CA 92658
OR mark “Derry Prenkert: Field Shepherd” on tithing envelopes